Thursday, 29 December 2016
Finding a free way to retrieve any of our important lost file or data is one of the hardest tasks to perform. So to make recovering process easy I am sharing this tutorial with which you can free recover your accidentally deleted files or lost data back.
Today you will be learning that how to recover lost data for free using EaseUS Data recovery software. And the process is fully free and you won’t be requiring to present single penny to EaseUS for using their basic service.
Now this question might be hitting your heads that why you should use EaseUS free data recovery software free version whereas there are many other software too.
So let me address this query here. I am suggesting you to use EaseUS data recovery software since its basic plan is free to use having all necessary functionality. It is most reliable data recovery software available in the market which allows you to get your data back very fast.
EaseUS Data recovery process is fully secure and your data is completely protected while recovering it. The amazing thing about EaseUS Data Recovery software.
Talking about its user interface, it has easy-to-understand and use interface which don’t require any technical expertise to use EaseUS Data recovery software. If you have basic computer skills then you can easily use EaseUS Data Recovery Software. Although if you still face any problems while using it then follow our below tutorial.
So here are the steps which you need to follow for recovering your lost data for free with EaseUS Data Recovery.
· Download and Install EaseUS Data recovery software. It is available for Windows and Mac OS X users
· Now if you want to retrieve data from external hard-drive, mobile phone or memory card then connect your device with your computer
· Launch EaseUS Data recovery software on your computer
· Then select the file type which you want to recover i.e; Documents, Audio, Emails or All Types etc
· Click on Next button
· Now select the partition from where you want to retrieve data. In case of memory card, mobile phone, or external drive – select the partition of given devices
· Then click on Scan
· Wait for few seconds and it will come with all files which were deleted from selected partition. You may preview each and every file to check that is the file which you lost
· Ones you confirmed or short-listed the files you want to recover then click on Recover
· Wait for few minutes, depending on your data volume, until it recover your data back
· Ones you see Success message that means you have got your data back in your device
· Congratulations! Your lost data is recovered.
This article must have helped you to recover lost data from your computer. If any issue arise while retrieving your data back on your computer then feel free to contact me using comments’ box. I shall try my best to help you resolving your issues.
Don’t forget to share this article!
Thursday, 25 February 2016
It’s 9 pm and you are working overtime, helplessly staring into a pile of documents in your folder. You already know your challenge - to find a way to use specific parts of annual PDF reports for a document you have to submit tomorrow. You need them in Excel as soon as possible, but there is a slight obstacle, with the PDF not being editable by default. Drafting everything manually would take another 5 hours and you simply don’t have that luxury right now.
If this scenario sounds even remotely familiar, then you have certainly already been introduced to the trouble of repurposing PDF documents. The same problem has been going on probably ever since the invention of PDF as a file format. Countless people have spent hours manually repurposing their tables, when all they needed was a simple, reliable tool that could easily automate that task for them, without losing on accuracy.
Thankfully, there are online tools that can provide a helping hand in times like this. One of them is Investintech’s brand new PDF to Excel online converter.
This tool is completely free to use and will help you convert PDFs of all sizes to perfectly formatted Excel files, keeping the conversion layout exactly the same as in the source document. Its simple and intuitive interface allows you to convert your PDF to Excel in just 3 steps:
1) Select and upload your PDF.
2) Type in your email address.
3) Hit “Start” to send your file for conversion.
It must be added that all user files are deleted from their servers after 24 hours, meaning that the document security is a priority. The converted files do not contain any watermarks and there are no further strings attached.
We live in a fast-paced world, where there are plenty of daily challenges. Some of them are bound to take a lot of time and leave you stressed out for the rest of the day. Don’t let PDF editing be one of them.